Monday, November 1, 2010

Belle Amie's Sophia Wardman: One Direction's Niall Horan is too young for me!

Sophia not looking for romance with teenage X Factor contestant
The X Factor 2010: Belle Amie star Sophia Wardman | Now Magazine |
 Celebrity Gossip | TV News | Pictures
Belle Amie star Sophia Wardman is just friends with Niall Horan
X Factor finalist Sophia Wardman has rubbished rumours she's secretly seeing One Direction star Niall Horan.
The Belle Amie singer, 23, was reported to have been flirting with the Irish teen, 16, in the contestants' house in London. 
'I can honestly say there is nothing going on between me and Niall,' says Sophia.
'Niall is like a little ba-ba to me. He is 7 years younger than me, so that would just be weird. As cute as he is, he is still all yours, girls!'
Both Belle Amie and One Direction are being mentored by Simon Cowell, 51. 
The X Factor is awash with rumours of contestants romancing each other this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment