Saturday, October 30, 2010

Katy Perry Says She’s “A Ten Out Of Ten” In Bed


The first rule in journalism: always consider your source. In case the cupcake bras didn’t give it away, we can now say for certain that Katy Perry is a beast in the sack. How do we know? Because we’ve been told by noted Katy Perry expert, Katy Perry.
“Like Ludacris rapped, ‘I’m a lady in the street and a freak in the bed,’” the new Mrs. Russell Brand told Now Magazine. “I can’t rate myself, but if you ask Russell I’m sure he’d give me a ten out of ten.” *Tooooooooot toooooooooooot* Sorry, that’s just the sound of Katy Perry’s horn.
But Russell would be a good one to judge, as the comedian has an award winning sex life. Really. He was voted Britain’s Shagger of the Year three years running back in 2006, 2007, and 2008. It looks like he gave up the crown after he met Katy at the 2009 VMA’s. Aww, the sacrifices he made for love/sex. Spoiler alert: the couple married last weekend.
Despite his sordid past, Katy isn’t worried about her new husband returning to his wild ways. “He’s made no secret of what his life was like before me, but that’s then and this is the future. He’s cheated in the past but he knows how good he has it with me and I know he’d never do anything to jeopardize that. I trust him 100 percent.”
[Photo: WENN Images]

0 comments:

Post a Comment