Saturday, October 30, 2010

Angelina Pivarnick to Snooki, Jersey Shore Cast: Youse All Suck!

Angelina Pivarnick, formerly of Jersey Shore before she quit both of the seasons so far, chatted it up with Detroit’s Mojo In The Morning radio show Thursday.
She spoke about as eloquently as youse would expect.
The self proclaimed Kim K. of Staten Island said the reason she bailed "was because I was getting bullied by all of them and they were trying to ... like, you know abuse me and it was just ridiculous. There was a drama fight everyday."
Snooki-Angelina Fight
BULLYING VICTIM: Angelina Pivarnick claims she is, anyway.
Pivarnick said her "principles" kept her from attending the second season's reunion show, as she didn’t plan going there on bended knee and apologizing.
"To them, I owe them something and I, they need, they want me to go on hands and knees and beg for forgiveness. That's not the type of person I am."
The last image Jersey Shore viewers have of Pivarnick was her getting her ass kicked in a brawl with fellow cast member Snooki prior to leaving for good.
Pivarnick said she and Snooki "cant stand each other," which she hinted might have been borne out of romantic jealousy over Vinny Guadagnino.
Vin smashed both at various points in Season 2.
Snooki "got mad at me for having sex with Vinny," Pivarnick said, noting that “Meanwhile she was bringing guys home and he was bringing girls home."
"I had no idea that she actually like Vinny in that way, like, I had no idea and you know she never explained to me, like hey don’t touch Vinny whatever."
Vinny and Angelina in Bed
IN THE SMASH ROOM: Vingelina smush it real good.
"It’s so funny ‘cause it’s like me getting blamed for it but, Vinny’s the one who antagonized the whole entire thing of me hooking up with him," Ange said.
Yes, that's the only thing funny about it.
"He's the one that came at me first," she says of Guadagnino. "He's the one that was like flirting with me, but then she gets mad at me.”
Pivarnick said Snooki was trying to make her "look like a ho."
"How am I a slut when I hooked up with Vinny like I had sex with him the whole two months I was there,” Pivarnick said, labeling Snooks a hypocrite.
“But then it's OK as soon as the episodes where she was having a guy in the bed?”
She has a good point ... we think. It's hard to understand her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment